Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is heading to join the International Criminal Court

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is heading to join the International Criminal Court Empty Iraq is heading to join the International Criminal Court

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Sep 2014, 11:14 am

Iraq is heading to join the International Criminal Court

Twilight News / revealed the Independent High Commission for Human Rights in Iraq Sunday, an orientation for Iraq's accession to the State Criminal Court to re-submit a new application includes reasons to join.
    10344259_10152518022554524_1633135519324A member of the Board of Commissioners Bushra al-Obeidi's "Twilight News", "Iraq has submitted an application to join the International Criminal Court in 2044, but the United States pressed the government to withdraw the request at the time to maintain the immunity of its soldiers in Iraq during the occupation of the country."
    Obeidi explained that "the Iraqi government then decided to withdraw the application after months", indicating that "efforts are being made ​​to re-submit a request to Iraq's accession to  the International Criminal Court. "
    She pointed out that al-Obeidi, "the problem in the court includes in its law, since they  do not look to offenses committed prior to accession by any State to the Court, and therefore even  if Iraq joined the court, it will not be able to consider the elements of crimes  Daash against civilians. "
    And holds several independent bodies and government institutions notation crimes committed in  Iraq at the hands of the elements of "Daash" in the provinces of Diyala and Salah al  -Din, Nineveh, Anbar and Kirkuk and documented.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:05 am