Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source reveals that 50 US military vehicles entered Iraq through Arar port

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A source reveals that 50 US military vehicles entered Iraq through Arar port Empty A source reveals that 50 US military vehicles entered Iraq through Arar port

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Aug 2023, 2:16 pm

[rtl]A source reveals that 50 US military vehicles entered Iraq through Arar port[/rtl]

security  ,  2023/08/17 21:28  , the number of readings: 228 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

A security source revealed, today, Thursday, that a convoy carrying about 50 American vehicles (Hummers) entered from the Arar border crossing with Saudi Arabia, west of Anbar.

The source said in a press statement, "A large American convoy loaded with American military vehicles, including about 50 Hummers, entered from the Arar border crossing with Saudi Arabia, west of Anbar, towards heading the international highway."

He added, "The operation of the convoy entering Iraqi territory from the direction of the Arar border crossing with Saudi Arabia is the first of its kind, as it shortens the movement of the American convoys from the crossings of Al-Qaim and Al-Tanf towards Ain Al-Assad base and vice versa.”

He explained that "the movement of the convoy coincided with the flight of the US aircraft over the areas where the convoy was present to protect it and reach its place of stability," stressing that "the security leaders do not have sufficient information about the movement." of these convoys, despite the stability of the security situation throughout the cities of Anbar.

It is noteworthy that the movement of the US forces' convoys has greatly increased during the current period, amid reports of preparations for a military operation in various areas in the Syrian depth.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Bama Diva likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 4:25 pm