Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi ambassador to Ankara confirms that Türkiye has agreed to resume oil exports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi ambassador to Ankara confirms that Türkiye has agreed to resume oil exports Empty The Iraqi ambassador to Ankara confirms that Türkiye has agreed to resume oil exports

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:34 am

[size=46]The Iraqi ambassador to Ankara confirms that Türkiye has agreed to resume oil exports[/size]
    Economy
    16:41 - 2023-10-05
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to Ankara, Majid Al-Lajmawi, announced today, Thursday, that Turkey has agreed to resume oil exports from the Iraqi-Turkish oil pipeline.

Al-Lajmawi said in a statement, “The Turkish side agreed to immediately resume oil exports from the Iraqi-Turkish oil pipeline.”

This came following his meeting with the Turkish Minister of Energy and Natural Resources, Alp Arslan Bayraktar, yesterday, Wednesday.

Bayraktar confirmed that “the Turkish technical teams have completed the technical and logistical procedures for resuming the pumping of Iraqi oil through the pipeline,” explaining that “the issue is now in the custody of the Iraqi side.”

In turn, the ambassador expressed the appreciation of “the government and people of Iraq for this Turkish step,” expressing “Iraq’s readiness to resume oil exports as quickly as possible. ”

He stressed, "The resumption of oil exports will contribute significantly to opening the horizons of Iraqi-Turkish relations and strengthening them in a way that secures the common interests of the two neighboring countries and achieves development."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:04 am