Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Inclusion of a new category with loans amounting to 100 million dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Inclusion of a new category with loans amounting to 100 million dinars Empty Inclusion of a new category with loans amounting to 100 million dinars

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Aug 2023, 3:22 pm

Inclusion of a new category with loans amounting to 100 million dinars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the Rasheed Bank announced the inclusion of medical professionals who were not appointed with loans.
    And the bank said in a statement, “Under the direction of the Director General of Al-Rashid Bank, Muhammad Samir, the bank issued instructions to include medical professionals who did not get the opportunity to be appointed with medical profession loans, which range between (15-100) million Iraqi dinars for a period of 5 years and at 5 percent interest.” ".
    He added, "The instructions stipulated that granting the loan aims for the purposes of opening a clinic or store of medical supplies, analysis laboratories, and pharmacies, provided that the request is promoted through the bank's branches in Baghdad and the provinces."

53 views
    Added 08/30/2023 - 4:48 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:33 am