Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Court issues a decision in favor of the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Court issues a decision in favor of the Kurdistan Region Empty The Federal Court issues a decision in favor of the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Sep 2023, 4:30 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Federal Court issues a decision in favor of the Kurdistan Region[/size]

[size=45]The Federal Supreme Court rejected the Federal Ministry of Trade's claim to oblige its counterpart in the Kurdistan Regional Government to pay the amounts realized from the sale of ration card items for a period of 17 years.[/size]
    [size=45]And a decision of the Federal Court stated that “the case was filed by the Director General of the General Company for Foodstuff Trade / in addition to his job against the Minister of Trade and Industry in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq / in addition to his job and the Director General of the General Directorate of Trade in Erbil / in addition to his job, which includes a request for a judgment obligating the two defendants to pay the amounts they With their verified debt from selling the ration card items from 1/1/2004 to 9/30/2021, based on the value of the supplied materials and the number of individuals.[/size]
    [size=45]And the court decided to “reject the plaintiff’s claim, as it has become useless due to the issuance of Article (12/First) of Law No. (13) for the year 2023, the federal general budget of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal years (2023-2024-2025).”[/size]
    [size=45]It is worth noting that the lawsuit was filed in May of last year 2022, while the Federal Court held a number of sessions that witnessed several postponements until the lawsuit was resolved yesterday, Monday, September 4.[/size]
    [size=45]Agents for distributing food supplies prescribed by the Ministry of Commerce receive a monthly amount of 500 dinars for each member of the families covered by it in the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:14 pm