Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives publishes the agenda for its meeting next Saturday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives publishes the agenda for its meeting next Saturday Empty The House of Representatives publishes the agenda for its meeting next Saturday

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:57 am

[size=46]The House of Representatives publishes the agenda for its meeting next Saturday[/size]
    Iraq
    12:56 - 2023-09-07
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, the House of Representatives Media Department announced the agenda for next Saturday's session.
    The department said in a statement, "The agenda of Session No. 12 of the fifth electoral session of the second legislative year, the second legislative term, includes the first reading of the draft law of the second amendment to the Personal Liability Insurance Law for employees of state departments and the public sector No. (47) of 1990."
    She explained that "the session will include voting on a draft law dealing with the deadline for submitting applications stipulated in Law No. (13) for the year 2016, the first amendment to the Law on Documents of Documents Bearing Aliases for Displaced and Immigrants, No. (79) for the year 2012."
    And she continued, "The session will include the first reading of the draft law on protection from tobacco harm, as well as the first reading of the draft mental health law."
    She pointed out that "the session will also include a discussion (second reading) of the draft law of the first amendment to the law of seizing and confiscating movable and immovable funds belonging to the pillars of the previous regime No. (72) of 2017, as well as a discussion of the second reading of the draft law of the first amendment to the Law of Decorations and Medals No. (15) for the year 2012".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:22 am