Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

He received 3 times more... Parliamentary Finance reveals the truth about the money sent to the regi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

He received 3 times more... Parliamentary Finance reveals the truth about the money sent to the regi Empty He received 3 times more... Parliamentary Finance reveals the truth about the money sent to the regi

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Sep 2023, 7:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]He received 3 times more... Parliamentary Finance reveals the truth about the money sent to the region[/size]
    • Today 13:21

Information / Baghdad.. 
    On Monday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed the truth about the funds received from the Ministry of Finance for the Kurdistan Region from the federal general budget, confirming that the latter received three times its actual share.
    Committee member Moin Al-Kazemi said in a statement to Al-Ma’louma, “What is sent to the Kurdistan region with an address of the actual disbursement does not mention the details of the disbursement, whether for salaries or social care, but is calculated from the prescribed percentage.” 
    Al-Kadhimi added, “The money the region received from the 2023 budget is three times its allocated share of 17 trillion, as the region received 8 trillion and 80 billion, including the calculation of its oil and non-oil revenues, in addition to a trillion from the Regional Development Fund,” noting that “this amount It is actually in the treasury of the region.” 
    He pointed out that "the Kurdistan Region can currently pay the salaries of its employees for eight months of the current year 2023."
    The Kurdish people suffer from difficult living conditions, despite the sale of oil by the Kurdistan Regional Government, and the large financial specializations from the federal government in Baghdad, which raises many questions about the fate of this money. Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:12 am