Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: We are tracking funds smuggled into Türkiye worth $6 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: We are tracking funds smuggled into Türkiye worth $6 million Empty Integrity: We are tracking funds smuggled into Türkiye worth $6 million

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Sep 2023, 6:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Integrity: We are tracking funds smuggled into Türkiye worth $6 million[/size]
    • Today 13:28

Information/Baghdad...
    The head of the Integrity Commission, Judge Haider Hanoun, revealed today, Thursday, the follow-up of funds smuggled to Turkey, valued at six million dollars.
    Hanoun said, during a press conference regarding efforts to combat corruption and recover funds, followed by the “Information” Agency, that “10 properties were seized, funds smuggled to Turkey worth $6 million were followed up, and the recovery of a building in Turkey was followed up.”
    He added, "The success of the campaigns (Anti-Corruption) and (Where Did You Get This) for provincial council candidates requires, first of all, the cooperation of citizens and cooperation with regulatory bodies to expose the corrupt."
    He called on all citizens to "read the Integrity and Illegal Gain Commission Law to know the path towards combating corruption," stressing that "citizen silence and complacency in combating corruption and punishing the corrupt increases the power of the corrupt and weakens the state apparatus." Ended/25

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:18 pm