Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic: $70 million is smuggled daily through the northern ports towards Türkiye

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic: $70 million is smuggled daily through the northern ports towards Türkiye Empty Economic: $70 million is smuggled daily through the northern ports towards Türkiye

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Sep 2023, 7:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Economic: $70 million is smuggled daily through the northern ports towards Türkiye[/size]
    • Today 10:55

Information / Baghdad...
    On Sunday, economic expert Diaa Al-Mohsen criticized the financial policy followed and the measures taken by the Central Bank regarding the dollar, pointing out that the northern border crossings witness daily smuggling of about 70 billion dollars towards Turkish territory.
    Al-Mohsen told Al-Maalouma, “The Central Bank of Iraq does not know the truth about the problem that Iraq is suffering from, especially with regard to the dollar, which prompted the visit of the US Assistant Secretary of the Treasury to Baghdad to discuss financial files.”
    He added, "The procedures of the Central Bank of Iraq were limited to increasing and reducing the US dollar granted to travelers."
    He pointed out that "what is happening today is currency smuggling, as no financial value is added to the country through such measures."
    He stated that "the country's northern ports witness daily the smuggling of about 70 million dollars going towards Turkey, and therefore the data indicates the possibility of placing Turkish companies on the blacklist." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:53 am