Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Monetary Fund: Dependence on oil and corruption threaten Iraq's future

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fund - International Monetary Fund: Dependence on oil and corruption threaten Iraq's future Empty International Monetary Fund: Dependence on oil and corruption threaten Iraq's future

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Sep 2023, 6:50 am

[rtl][size=33]International Monetary Fund: Dependence on oil and corruption threaten Iraq's future[/size][/rtl]

[rtl]WRITTEN BY: SOCIAL BAGHDAD[/rtl]

• 09-22-2023

[rtl]The International Monetary Fund revealed that Iraq's real non-oil GDP shrank by nine percent on an annual basis in the last quarter of last year, negating the growth achieved in the last three quarters of 2022.
    He pointed out that the heavy reliance on oil and the spread of corruption constitute a dilemma in saving Iraq, explaining that the heavy reliance on oil makes Iraq vulnerable to fluctuations in global oil prices, which could lead to fluctuations in the country’s economy. He also stressed that the spread of corruption hinders development efforts. Economic and social, and leads to the loss of public resources, which deprives society of basic services.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:56 pm