Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Regarding Khor Abdullah...the Kuwaiti National Assembly determines its position on the Iraqi court’s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Regarding Khor Abdullah...the Kuwaiti National Assembly determines its position on the Iraqi court’s Empty Regarding Khor Abdullah...the Kuwaiti National Assembly determines its position on the Iraqi court’s

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Sep 2023, 4:12 am

Regarding Khor Abdullah...the Kuwaiti National Assembly determines its position on the Iraqi court’s decision
    International
    09-25-2023 | 05:02
    Regarding Khor Abdullah...the Kuwaiti National Assembly determines its position on the Iraqi court’s decision
    Alsumaria News - International

The Speaker of the Kuwaiti National Assembly, Ahmed Al-Saadoun, confirmed that what links Kuwait with Iraq in demarcating the borders are the Security Council resolutions, especially Resolution No. 833, while clarifying his position on the decision of the Federal Supreme Court in Iraq.
    Sorry, the video player failed to load.(Error Code: 101102)
    Al-Saadoun said, in a statement to reporters, “We are going through an unprecedented stage in Kuwait after the historic speech of the Emir, which was delivered on his behalf by the Crown Prince in June 2022, which determined the course of Kuwait by adhering to the Constitutional Document, and then after that the steps that were taken by the government were proceeding in the same manner.” direction".

He touched on the recent decision issued byFederal Supreme CourtinIraqRegarding the Khor Abdullah Agreement to regulate maritime navigation, he considered that it “does not agree with Security Council resolutions and what was agreed upon” between the two countries.

He added: “We are facing a new issue,” and Resolution No. 833 (issued bySecurity Council) Its aim was to demarcate what had been agreed upon betweenIraqAndKuwaitHe continued: “

I am optimistic about the relations between...KuwaitAndIraqClear... and the Iraqi statements that showed commitment to decisionsSecurity CouncilWhat international legitimacy concluded and was issued by more than one official in...IraqCalls for optimism, but what connects us withIraqIn demarcating borders, the first is the decisions issued by the Security Council and what was approved byIraqAnd Resolution No. 833.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:28 am