Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Speaker of the Kuwaiti National Assembly comments on the Federal Court's decision regarding Khor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Speaker of the Kuwaiti National Assembly comments on the Federal Court's decision regarding Khor Empty The Speaker of the Kuwaiti National Assembly comments on the Federal Court's decision regarding Khor

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Sep 2023, 4:56 am

[rtl]The Speaker of the Kuwaiti National Assembly comments on the Federal Court's decision regarding Khor Abdullah[/rtl]

politics  ,  09/25/2023 10:14  Number of readings: 381 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq Today:

Speaker of the Kuwaiti National Assembly, Ahmed Al-Saadoun, said that the decision of the Iraqi Federal Supreme Court ruling that the law ratifying the agreement regulating maritime navigation in Khor Abdullah was unconstitutional “is not consistent with the decisions of the Security Council or what was agreed upon between the two countries.”[/rtl]

[rtl]This came in a statement made by Al-Saadoun to reporters during his attendance at the ceremony held by the Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to the State of Kuwait, on the occasion of the celebration of the 93rd National Day of the Kingdom.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Saadoun stressed that the relations between the State of Kuwait and the Republic of Iraq are “clear.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He believed that "the recent Iraqi statements that showed commitment to Security Council resolutions and the conclusions of international legitimacy and were issued by more than one official in Iraq call for optimism."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:37 pm