Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani directs the opening of an investigation into the file of Iraqi officials receiving bribes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani directs the opening of an investigation into the file of Iraqi officials receiving bribes  Empty Al-Sudani directs the opening of an investigation into the file of Iraqi officials receiving bribes

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Oct 2023, 4:41 am

[rtl]Al-Sudani directs the opening of an investigation into the file of Iraqi officials receiving bribes from Kuwait[/rtl]

politics  ,  2023/10/05 10:01  Number of readings: 183 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The representative of the Sadiqoun parliamentary bloc, Zahra Al-Bajari, praised the position of the Prime Minister, Mr. Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, regarding opening an investigation into the allegations of the Kuwaiti MP (Al-Kandari), in which he claimed to pay bribes to Iraqi figures regarding the port of Khor Abdullah. [/rtl]
    [rtl]In a statement reported by her media office, Al-Bajari called on Sudan to reveal the results of the investigation and to present all the names of those involved, if any, to public opinion. [/rtl]
    [rtl]She stressed the need to stop the Kuwaiti transgression and the offensive statements made by its officials against Iraq, indicating that the Prime Minister's approval to open the investigation came after official letters from her regarding revealing the circumstances of this file and determining the truth of these allegations .[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 12:46 pm