Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American newspaper: The American presence in the Gulf has raised the level of tensions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

American newspaper: The American presence in the Gulf has raised the level of tensions Empty American newspaper: The American presence in the Gulf has raised the level of tensions

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Oct 2023, 9:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]American newspaper: The American presence in the Gulf has raised the level of tensions[/size]
    • Today 16:19

[rtl]Information/translation.. [/rtl]
    A report by the American newspaper Star and Stripe, which specializes in military affairs, confirmed on Thursday that the intense American military presence in the Gulf region has increased tensions as a result of attempts to impose hegemony in the region and control the flow of oil in the world under the pretext of protecting waterways.
    The report, translated by the Maalouma Agency, stated that the Commander of the US Central Command of the Air Forces in the Gulf region, Lieutenant General Alexus Greenwatch, claimed that transferring more American ships and aircraft to the Middle East region would be a deterrent factor in order to protect commercial ships in the Gulf. 
    The report explained, “This comes after the US Department of Defense announced the deployment of the destroyer USS Thomas Hudner, a new Arleigh Burke-class destroyer, and combat aircraft, including F-35 and F-16 aircraft, in the area near the Strait of Hormuz and the Gulf of Oman.” To defend American interests." 
    Alexos said, "Our increased air presence, but more importantly the increased presence of surface ships along with our air power, has formed a deterrent to any measures against maritime shipping, and I hope that our message has been conveyed." According to him 
    The American general admitted that "the resistance factions in the region, especially in Iraq, are gaining more and more power and have more weapons than they did three or four months ago, which will represent a long-term threat" to American interests. Ended/25 D

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 10:01 pm