Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iran: We informed Israel that if it does not stop its crimes in Gaza, tomorrow will be too late

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: We informed Israel that if it does not stop its crimes in Gaza, tomorrow will be too late Empty Iran: We informed Israel that if it does not stop its crimes in Gaza, tomorrow will be too late

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Oct 2023, 9:36 am

[size=38]Iran: We informed Israel that if it does not stop its crimes in Gaza, tomorrow will be too late[/size]

Iran: We informed Israel that if it does not stop its crimes in Gaza, tomorrow will be too late %D8%BA%D8%B2%D8%A9-%D9%A3%D9%A3

October 15, 2023
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: Iranian Foreign Minister Hussein Amir Abdollahian warned that if the scope of Israel’s war against Gaza expands, heavy losses will befall America as well.
    In a statement, the Iranian Foreign Minister pointed to the continuation of the crimes of the Zionist entity against the people of the Gaza Strip, and said: If stopping the aggression against Gaza does not succeed, the expansion of the war fronts is not excluded and its possibility increases every hour.
    He added: We informed the Zionist entity through its supporters that if its crimes in Gaza do not stop, tomorrow will be too late, expressing his hope that political efforts will prevent the war from expanding, otherwise no one knows what will happen now. Coming
    He stressed that Iran cannot remain a spectator regarding this situation, saying: During my meeting in Lebanon, I learned from Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah that all scenarios were put on the table.
    He continued that if America and Israel do not stop this policy, the scope of the war cannot be stopped, warning that if the scope of the war expands, heavy losses will befall America as well.
    He concluded his speech by saying: The continued aggression and the absence of a political solution add fuel to the fire and things may get out of control, stressing: Netanyahu has hopes and dreams, and now he and his government have remained silent and Washington has moved forward to preserve the statue and puppet of (Israel)... The region and its actors will not remain spectators.
    https://almasalah.com/archives/70325
    ExplodingButterfly
    ExplodingButterfly
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Iran: We informed Israel that if it does not stop its crimes in Gaza, tomorrow will be too late Empty Re: Iran: We informed Israel that if it does not stop its crimes in Gaza, tomorrow will be too late

Post by ExplodingButterfly Sun 15 Oct 2023, 12:13 pm

Demons

azdinar likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:05 am