Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Framework: The decision to resolve accountability is not related to Al-Halbousi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Framework: The decision to resolve accountability is not related to Al-Halbousi Empty Framework: The decision to resolve accountability is not related to Al-Halbousi

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Oct 2023, 5:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Framework: The decision to resolve accountability is not related to Al-Halbousi[/size]
    • Today 11:55

Information / Baghdad
     The leader of the coordination framework, Jabbar Odeh, confirmed on Tuesday that there is no political support for dissolving the Accountability and Justice Commission.
    Odeh said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “Dissolving the Accountability and Justice Commission according to legal procedures depends on presenting the decision in the House of Representatives and then holding a vote, pointing out that “it is the majority that decides the decision in the end.”
    He added, "The authority of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi, does not give him the decision to dissolve the body."
     He pointed out that "the whole matter will not go ahead because it is not supported directly by the framework forces and other forces, because the commission was established to achieve a series of goals, and as long as there is a need for it, it will remain."
    He pointed out that "the Baath is still a threat to the political process in the country, and the presence of a body that directly follows up on its file is necessary in order to prevent the return of its ideology and its influence to state institutions."
    An official letter signed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi, demanded the dissolution of the Accountability and Justice Commission. Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:08 pm