Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh reveals the mechanism for establishing sovereign funds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh reveals the mechanism for establishing sovereign funds Empty Saleh reveals the mechanism for establishing sovereign funds

Post by Rocky Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:58 am

Saleh reveals the mechanism for establishing sovereign funds
    • Time: 10/29/2023 11:53:21

• Read: 871 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Saleh, revealed the mechanism for establishing sovereign funds.

Saleh told Al-Furat News Agency, “The rise in oil prices above the price set for oil in the budget goes toward filling the hypothetical deficit.”
    He stated that "the establishment of sovereign funds is approved if there is a surplus in the general budget for the three years when it exceeds the deficit and exceeds the balance. Then one can think about investing those surpluses in a sovereign wealth fund."
    He pointed out that "in any case, the characteristics of that fund are subject to investment data and economic development priorities in our country and according to the government curriculum."

Raghad Dahham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:42 pm