Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the economic balance.. How is the relationship between the rise in the exchange rate and the unem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

rate - In the economic balance.. How is the relationship between the rise in the exchange rate and the unem Empty In the economic balance.. How is the relationship between the rise in the exchange rate and the unem

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Oct 2023, 2:09 pm

In the economic balance.. How is the relationship between the rise in the exchange rate and the unemployment rate in Iraq?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Economic expert Ahmed Al-Tamimi considered today, Sunday (October 29, 2023), that the rise in dollar exchange rates contributed to the difficulty of living for the unemployed, with the prices of goods and services rising due to the rise in exchange rates.
    Al-Tamimi said, in an interview with “Baghdad Today,” that “the unemployment rate in Iraq is approximately 20%, but this percentage has declined recently after the recent appointments of those with advanced degrees, as well as the first and others, but the percentage is still high and constitutes a real concern among people.” the society".
    He added, "The rise in the dollar exchange rate in recent months did not contribute in a real and significant way to the rate of increase in unemployment in Iraq, but this matter contributed to a decline in the standard of living of the poor and middle class, due to the significant rise in prices. This rise also contributed to alleviating the suffering of the unemployed." Work, especially for the youth segment, which needs daily money to meet some of its needs.”
    The percentage of the labor force in Iraq is 63% of the population, which means approximately 26 million people, while the unemployment rate among them, according to the last survey announced in 2022, is 16.5%, which means that the number of unemployed people in Iraq is more than 4 million people.
    The budget included appointments amounting to more than 800,000 job grades, but in general they went to lecturers and contracts, that is, those not included according to the concept of “the unemployed,” in addition to providing 150,000 job grades to be distributed among the governorates, which means that these grades may be able to reduce the unemployment rate by 20%, i.e. Making the unemployed more than 3.2 million unemployed only.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:00 pm