Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki: The entry into the state administration coalition with separate electoral lists does not

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki: The entry into the state administration coalition with separate electoral lists does not  Empty Al-Maliki: The entry into the state administration coalition with separate electoral lists does not

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Nov 2023, 5:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Maliki: The entry into the state administration coalition with separate electoral lists does not mean its division[/size]
    • Today 08:34

Information/Baghdad... 
    A member of the State of Law coalition, Abbas al-Maliki, confirmed on Wednesday that the entry of the State Administration Coalition with separate lists into the provincial council elections does not mean the occurrence of divisions or internal disputes, but rather came according to electoral calculations. 

Al-Maliki told Al-Maalouma, “Entry into separate lists by the political blocs included in the state administration coalition does not mean that this coalition has been torn apart or has been subjected to internal shocks or disagreements that made it enter into separate lists, but rather it came according to electoral calculations.” 
    He added, "The founders of the State Administration Coalition decided to enter the elections from various angles, at a time when they agreed to come together again after the end of the provincial council elections and the appearance of the poll results." 
    He stated that "the election results will be subject to the electoral political calculations of each party or coalition and according to the seats each list will obtain. There is an ongoing project for the aforementioned coalition to confront internal and external challenges as well as the general principles that impose the union on it and enhance its internal and external presence." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:59 pm