Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Oil discusses in Erbil the resumption of exports from Kurdistan fields

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Oil discusses in Erbil the resumption of exports from Kurdistan fields Empty The Minister of Oil discusses in Erbil the resumption of exports from Kurdistan fields

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Nov 2023, 4:37 am

The Minister of Oil discusses in Erbil the resumption of exports from Kurdistan fields
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Sunday (November 12, 2023), Oil Minister Hayan Abdul Ghani discussed with a number of officials in the Erbil government the resumption of exports from the fields of the Kurdistan region. 
    A statement from the Ministry of Oil, received by "Baghdad Today", stated that "the Minister of Natural Resources in the region, Kamal Muhammad Saleh, and a number of officials were received by the Federal Minister of Oil." 
    The minister said, according to the statement, “The visit comes as a continuation of the discussions that took place in Baghdad to discuss the resumption of production operations and oil exports from the region’s fields, and the importance of this in supplying the federal budget with financial revenues.”
    Abdul-Ghani pointed out "the government's keenness to find appropriate mechanisms to resume production and export of oil from the region's fields," stressing that "he will meet a number of officials in the region." 
    The Minister of Oil was accompanied by the Undersecretary for Extraction Affairs, the Undersecretary for Distribution Affairs, and a number of officials in companies and departments at the Ministry’s headquarters, according to the statement. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:15 am