Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Boris Johnson: The heroism of the Kurds and the Peshmerga protected us from ISIS, and the United Kin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Boris Johnson: The heroism of the Kurds and the Peshmerga protected us from ISIS, and the United Kin Empty Boris Johnson: The heroism of the Kurds and the Peshmerga protected us from ISIS, and the United Kin

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Nov 2023, 7:41 am

Boris Johnson: The heroism of the Kurds and the Peshmerga protected us from ISIS, and the United Kingdom continues to support Kurdistan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-11-20 06:39
    Font

Shafaq News/ Former British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Monday that the heroism of the Kurds and the Peshmerga forces protected the United Kingdom and the world from ISIS, while pointing to his country’s support for the Kurdistan Region.
    Boris Johnson said in his speech at the Middle East Peace and Security Forum, hosted by the American University of Kurdistan in the city of Dohuk and followed by Shafaq News Agency, "The heroism of the Kurds and the Peshmerga protected us from ISIS, and these forces confronted and defeated the organization."
    He added, "The United Kingdom will continue to support the Kurdistan Region."
    The former British Prime Minister continued, "I am happy to be in Kurdistan again and I feel at home," expressing his thanks for the heroism of the Kurds and the Peshmerga.

He said that the important point that we must know is the necessity of uniting to preserve humanity and freedom throughout the world, as the Kurdistan Region shows great development in the field of infrastructure, which is positive.
    He continued, "I see officials in the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union meeting with us in this hall, and it is a very beautiful scene. Britain will remain supportive of Kurdistan in light of these developments in the region. A radical solution must be found for relations between Baghdad and Erbil, while preserving the rights of the Kurdistan Region."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bama Diva likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:42 pm