Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abu Risha looking with the American ambassador to support and send reinforcements to fight for Inbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abu Risha looking with the American ambassador to support and send reinforcements to fight for Inbar Empty Abu Risha looking with the American ambassador to support and send reinforcements to fight for Inbar

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Oct 2014, 5:12 am

Abu Risha looking with the American ambassador to support and send reinforcements to fight for Inbar Daash

10/11/2014 0 Khandan - Search head of Iraq's Awakening Conference Ahmed Abu Risha, with the American ambassador in Baghdad, Washington's support for the security forces and the tribes in Anbar province. said Abu Risha in a statement received "Khandan" a copy of which he visited the American ambassador in Baghdad, Stuart Jones and discussed with him "how to support States United for the security forces of the army, police and tribal fighters in the war against al Daash in different areas of Anbar. " said Abu Risha, that "The meeting was fruitful and successful, and has been discussed all issues in which they can send support and reinforcements to Anbar to fight Daash and expelled from the cities of the province." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:37 am