Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition advises Al-Halbousi to "stay away" from the political process

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's coalition advises Al-Halbousi to "stay away" from the political process Empty Al-Maliki's coalition advises Al-Halbousi to "stay away" from the political process

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Nov 2023, 5:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Maliki's coalition advises Al-Halbousi to "stay away" from the political process[/size]
    • Today 09:30

Information / Baghdad...
    On Tuesday, a member of the State of Law coalition, Saad Al-Muttalabi, stressed the link between the Sunni leadership and the position, pointing out that Al-Halbousi has lost it and it is better for him to stay away from the political process for a period of time.
    Al-Muttalabi told Al-Maalouma, “Spiritual leadership does not exist among the Sunni component, unlike what exists among the Shiites, where leadership among the Sunnis is directly linked to the position granted to the person.”
    He added, "Losing the position means the leadership goes to another person, and therefore the dismissed Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, has lost the Sunni leadership after he was dismissed and his membership in the House of Representatives was terminated by a decision of the Federal Court."
    He stated, "If Al-Halbousi understands the political process, it would be better for him to disappear for a certain period, during which he will distance himself from the political center, after he lost leadership."
    Al-Muttalabi pointed out that “Osama Al-Nujaifi is not in a position that allows him to lead the Sunni bloc,” and it is certain that “there are other figures who can lead and gain the trust of the Sunnis.” Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:00 am