Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Interior clarifies whether or not to impose a curfew during the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Interior clarifies whether or not to impose a curfew during the elections Empty The Ministry of Interior clarifies whether or not to impose a curfew during the elections

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:26 am

[size=46]The Ministry of Interior clarifies whether or not to impose a curfew during the elections[/size]
    Iraq
    10:52 - 2023-12-02
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Federal Ministry of the Interior confirmed that the security plan for the days of private and public voting in the governorate council elections scheduled to start on the 18th of this month is ready.

Interior Ministry spokesman Brigadier General Miqdad al-Moussawi said in a televised statement, “Plans are ready to secure the electoral process, and many of those who tampered with the advertising billboards have been arrested. We are awaiting the implementation process after the logistical and security plans are completed.”
    He pointed out that "the instructions do not indicate the presence of cuts or curfews, and they remain according to the situation. If necessary, we will block roads or impose a curfew, but it will not be general, but rather regional and according to the situation."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:05 am