Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A sharp disagreement between MP Muhammad Nouri and Al-Atwani over the performance of the Finance Com

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A sharp disagreement between MP Muhammad Nouri and Al-Atwani over the performance of the Finance Com Empty A sharp disagreement between MP Muhammad Nouri and Al-Atwani over the performance of the Finance Com

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Dec 2023, 4:35 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A sharp disagreement between MP Muhammad Nouri and Al-Atwani over the performance of the Finance Committee[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, representative of the Extension Movement, Muhammad Nouri, attacked the Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Atwan Al-Atwani, demanding the withdrawal of confidence from him, accusing him of being “the reason for the Finance Committee’s failure to perform its oversight mission by reducing the committee’s role to his person and deliberately obstructing the work of the representatives.”[/size]
    [size=45]Representative Mohamed Nouri issued a statement, Sunday (December 10, 2023), in which he said: “We saw the so-called (important statement issued by the Finance Committee) issued on December 9, 2023, which contains many lies and personal attacks.”[/size]
    [size=45]Representative Mohamed Nouri added, “After inquiring from the members of the Finance Committee, it became clear that they had no knowledge of the statement, and that it was issued by Representative Atwan Al-Atwani (Chairman of the Committee), who exceeded his powers and used disrespectful words and expressions, and even went so far as to replace the Central Bank and defend it.” His failed policy and demands the formation of an investigation committee against me, forgetting that I am a representative and for what I say I bear personal responsibility for.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added: “And while I hold him fully responsible for the material and psychological harm I suffered through resorting to the Iraqi judiciary, I am surprised by this trivial method of electoral competition, with which he wanted to confuse facts as clear as the sun, the most important of which is that the biggest cause of these financial problems is that the so-called Atwan Al-Atwani was and still is the reason for the failure of the Finance Committee to perform its oversight mission, by reducing the committee’s role to his person and deliberately obstructing the work of the representatives.”[/size]
    [size=45]Representative Muhammad Nouri also said: “Therefore, I will ask the Finance Committee to withdraw confidence in him from the position of Chairman of the Committee, because he betrayed the trust and failed miserably in managing the Finance Committee and performing its constitutional and legal duty,” according to the statement.[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament denied what it called “the allegations” made by Representative Muhammad Nouri, as they “lack credibility, accuracy and objectivity,” noting that his statements “reflect his lack of familiarity with the committee’s procedures and duties.”[/size]
    [size=45]The committee, in a statement on Saturday (December 9, 2023), said: “We followed with great astonishment and disapproval the irresponsible statements made by Representative Muhammad Nouri during his hosting on a satellite channel to talk about monetary policy in the country and the actions of the Central Bank of Iraq.”[/size]
    [size=45]She added: “We categorically deny the allegations made by the representative, as they lack credibility, accuracy and objectivity, and indicate his lack of familiarity with the procedures and duties of the committee,” expressing “our strong rejection of these allegations due to their great abuse of the tasks and duties of the Parliamentary Finance Committee in particular, and the legislative authority in particular.” general".[/size]
    [size=45]According to the statement, the committee called on the Presidency of the House of Representatives to “form an investigative committee to determine the veracity and source of these dangerous statements, and to take deterrent legal measures against anyone who intentionally harms the reputation of the Iraqi state and its constitutional institutions.”[/size]
    [size=45]Expected repercussions[/size]
    [size=45]It is expected that these developments will lead to more tension between MP Mohamed Nouri and the head of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Atwan Al-Atwani, and may go so far as to obstruct the work of the committee.[/size]
    [size=45]It is also expected that this dispute will spark widespread controversy in the Iraqi street, especially since the matter concerns one of the most important committees in the House of Representatives, which is the Finance Committee.[/size]
    [size=45]These developments are likely to put the Iraqi government in a critical position, especially since it needs Parliament's support to overcome the economic crisis it is suffering from.[/size]
    [size=45]Legal position[/size]
    [size=45]From a legal standpoint, Representative Mohamed Nouri has the right to press charges against the Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Atwan Al-Atwani, and he also has the right to request a withdrawal of confidence from him.[/size]
    [size=45]As for the Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, he must respond to these accusations and prove his innocence before Parliament.[/size]
    [size=45]If the accusations of Representative Mohamed Nouri are proven true, this may lead to the dismissal of the Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Committee.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:48 pm