Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

CBI To / all licensed banks to money transfer companies (book two funds ( Arabic al-Harith, dew ) co

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

CBI To / all licensed banks to money transfer companies (book two funds ( Arabic al-Harith, dew ) co Empty CBI To / all licensed banks to money transfer companies (book two funds ( Arabic al-Harith, dew ) co

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Oct 2014, 12:55 pm

CBI To / all licensed banks to money transfer companies (book two funds ( Arabic al-Harith, dew ) convertible financial) 

13/10/2014

Central puts precise regulatory standards for private banks

Created on Monday, October 13 1 / Okrudolf 2014 03:56

Baghdad Constitution

Announced the Rafidain Bank, the current year has witnessed a significant development for the work of its branches and increase in warheads his money as well as the granting of credit to sectors of all, as revealed on the status of the central bank regulatory standards minute for private banks to avoid Alazmat.oukal general manager of the bank on behalf of Kamal al-Hassani in a written statement: that the Rafidain Bank and other banks this year have seen a noticeable improvement in the performance of their work consort with warheads increase their funds to meet the requirements and to engage in development projects. He pointed out that the central bank has started to make a distinctive steps through the development of regulatory standards minute for the advancement of the banking sector and determine the policies of private banks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...d,ctr:countryIQ
    --

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:48 pm