Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr directs his supporters: Do not attack their corrupt elections and preserve Iraq’s stability

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr directs his supporters: Do not attack their corrupt elections and preserve Iraq’s stability Empty Al-Sadr directs his supporters: Do not attack their corrupt elections and preserve Iraq’s stability

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Dec 2023, 4:18 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Sadr directs his supporters: Do not attack their corrupt elections and preserve Iraq’s stability[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, directed his supporters not to attack electoral centers for the provincial council elections, which he described as “corrupt elections.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sadr said in his account on the “X” platform (formerly Twitter), “We are people who are purified of the filth of their corruption and the puppet of their elections. They are people who corrupt...and God does not like corruption. So purify yourself and do not attack their corrupt elections...and preserve Iraq’s security and stability and Gaza’s dignity...just as the Commander of the Faithful preserved stability after the robbing of his caliphate and the attack on his beloved Fatima Al-Zahra. Iraq is your responsibility, religion is your responsibility, and doctrine is your responsibility.”[/size]
    [size=45]Provincial council elections are scheduled to be held next Monday, December 18, in all Iraqi governorates except the Kurdistan region.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 9:50 pm