Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Head of the Counter-Terrorism Service: 8 million citizens applied during the first hours of launchin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Head of the Counter-Terrorism Service: 8 million citizens applied during the first hours of launchin Empty Head of the Counter-Terrorism Service: 8 million citizens applied during the first hours of launchin

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Dec 2023, 4:31 am

Head of the Counter-Terrorism Service: 8 million citizens applied during the first hours of launching the volunteer link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the head of the Counter-Terrorism Service, Lieutenant General Karim Al-Tamimi, explained the electronic acceptance mechanism for applicants as soldiers, while confirming that 8 million citizens applied during the first hours with the launch of the volunteer link, and pointed out that talk about paying money in exchange for volunteering is false.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement on the Al-Watan wal-Nas program, which is broadcast on Al-Iraqiya News, that “the opportunity to apply electronically on the device as a soldier is available to all Iraqis,” indicating that “the application platform is open, and I am following the issue immediately.”
    He added that "the opportunities for all candidates are equal and there are no individual opportunities," pointing out that "application is based on the conditions set."
    He stated that "everyone undergoes a physical examination and that success in the tests provides the opportunity for acceptance," pointing out that "talk about paying money in exchange for applying for the device is incorrect and unacceptable."
    He continued, "In the first hours of launching the volunteer link, about 8 million people applied to the platform," pointing out that "the mechanism for sorting names will be done electronically, and that everyone who meets the conditions will have the opportunity."
    He stated that "after the names are sorted, the applicants must meet all the conditions and will be subject to a medical and physical examination, and the successful ones will have the opportunity," explaining that "one cannot be preferred over the other."
    He stressed that "security safety and the security situation play a role in this," pointing out that "the opportunity is available to everyone."

Views 49
    Added 12/27/2023 - 10:31 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:58 pm