Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

9 transfer the powers of the provinces and ministries of August next

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

9 transfer the powers of the provinces and ministries of August next Empty 9 transfer the powers of the provinces and ministries of August next

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Oct 2014, 4:22 am

9 transfer the powers of the provinces and ministries of August next

10/16/2014 0:00 
    Baghdad, Omar Abdel Latif 
    identified the Committee of the Regions and governorates not organized province August next date for the transfer of powers of the nine ministries to the boards and circuits that symmetry in the provinces, according to the text of the second amendment to the law of the provinces. 
    committee member said Derbaz Mohammed "morning": that the committee participated during Last month, in a special conference to transfer the powers of the ministries of the federal government to the provincial councils and departments where as stipulated in Article 45 of the Second Amendment to the Act on the governorates not organized province, pointing out that the article identified for two years for the transfer of those powers after the issuance of law, including the law Voice in August of the year 2013, the August of next year will be the date for the transfer of these powers from the center to the provinces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 27 May 2024, 4:58 pm