Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister: The path of reform is long, and the government has begun to lay the groundwork for i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister: The path of reform is long, and the government has begun to lay the groundwork for i Empty Prime Minister: The path of reform is long, and the government has begun to lay the groundwork for i

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Jan 2024, 2:41 pm

Prime Minister: The path of reform is long, and the government has begun to lay the groundwork for it in the long term

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani confirmed, on Thursday, that the path of reform is long and the government has begun to establish it in the long term.
    The Prime Minister’s media office stated in a statement, seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that “Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani received the ambassadors of the Iraq Economic Contact Group (IECG), which represents the major economic countries, France, Britain, Italy, Spain, the United States, Japan, and Canada. In addition to the European Union ambassador.
    During the meeting, the Prime Minister appreciated “the efforts made to support Iraq in the various past stages. He also expressed his thanks to the United States and Italy, which chaired the group, for the work and communication they provided,” stressing “continuing cooperation with the next presidency represented by the United Kingdom and France, for example.” Achieving the goals for which this group was formed.”
    He reviewed, "The government's vision regarding the economic, financial, banking, and customs reforms that it has begun implementing, and its seriousness in establishing a future work approach, in addition to its efforts in implementing its commitments within the ministerial program, and the five priorities that were included in its executive program."
    He touched on "the strategic projects that will be an important basis for Iraq's economic renaissance, which are the path of development and gas and renewable energy projects," noting that "the government is aware that the path of reform is long, but it has begun to establish it in the long term, which will help future governments carry out their tasks." .
    For their part, representatives of the contact group expressed “great interest and optimism in government policies in the field of the economy, and pointed to past accumulations that the government has begun to address.”
    The Italian ambassador praised "the government's description of achievement, and the preparation of a different budget that includes new ideas such as the Iraq Fund for Development and the provision of sovereign guarantees to the private sector."
    The US Ambassador to Iraq also praised "the government's successful steps in the field of banking reforms, and its approach to reforming government banks by relying on major international companies, as well as its move towards activating the electronic payment system."
    The French ambassador to Iraq praised "the government's policies in reforming border crossings and customs by adopting the ASYCUDA system and preparing a financial budget for three years."
    The meeting concluded with an agreement to form a working group and an action plan for a period of 6 months, interspersed with meetings between representatives of the group’s countries, ministries and advisors to the Prime Minister concerned with following up on the work. This will be followed by holding a meeting chaired by the Prime Minister to evaluate what has been presented.

Views 45
    Added 01/11/2024 - 4:34 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:52 pm