Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary move to approve strategic laws during the next stage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary move to approve strategic laws during the next stage Empty A parliamentary move to approve strategic laws during the next stage

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2024, 6:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A parliamentary move to approve strategic laws during the next stage[/size]
    • Today 10:19

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    On Sunday, the representative revealed the coordination framework within Radhi, a parliamentary agreement to pass important laws during the current legislative term, while determining the fate of the blocked strategic laws. 
    Radi said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “It is expected that the current legislative term will witness an important legislative agenda that includes draft laws submitted by the government related to amendments to laws to reduce the burden on citizens.” 
    He added, "The Civil Service Law, the Slum Law, the Oil and Gas Law, and the Federal Court are awaiting legislation," noting that "there are laws present in the Council, some of which the committees were not able to begin discussing because they were referred in the last sessions of the last legislative term." 
    He explained that "there is a political and parliamentary consensus to pass the obstructed and important laws," pointing out that "the current legislative term will be rich in terms of legislating important laws." 
    A member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Omid Muhammad, had confirmed to Al-Maalouma, Parliament’s intention to approve a group of important laws during the next legislative term, indicating that the priority will be for service projects. Ended / 25 hours

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:16 pm