Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary demands to amend laws and approve basic legislation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary demands to amend laws and approve basic legislation Empty Parliamentary demands to amend laws and approve basic legislation

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Aug 2024, 5:01 am

Parliamentary demands to amend laws and approve basic legislation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Member of Parliament, Sherif Suleiman, revealed that there are parliamentary demands to amend many current laws, stressing that all laws are subject to amendment in order to correct the legislative path and achieve best practices.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Suleiman said, "Parliament witnesses discussions and demands in every session to amend some laws or articles to achieve citizens' aspirations and ensure the implementation of legislation more effectively."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added: "We do not rule out that the holiday law will be amended, as there are many laws that may require amendments to suit the current circumstances and meet the needs of citizens."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed that "Parliament is moving towards approving important laws after agreeing to elect the Speaker of Parliament," noting that "the laws included in the basic document will be legislated soon, because they are very necessary, according to his expression."[/rtl]

Views 43
    Added 08/28/2024 - 9:36 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 11:16 pm