Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee explains the main reason behind obstructing the oil and gas law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee explains the main reason behind obstructing the oil and gas law Empty A parliamentary committee explains the main reason behind obstructing the oil and gas law

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jan 2024, 7:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A parliamentary committee explains the main reason behind obstructing the oil and gas law[/size]
    • Today 13:00

Information / Baghdad...
    On Monday, member of the Parliamentary Oil and Natural Resources Committee, Kazem Al-Touki, explained the main reason behind obstructing the passage and resolution of the oil and gas law, pointing out that the approval of the law will be delayed until the controversial issues between Baghdad and Erbil regarding the law are resolved.
    Al-Touki told Al-Maalouma, “Despite the government’s moves and the continued work of the technical and negotiating committees formed regarding the oil and gas law last year, the law has not yet seen the light.”
    He added, "The Oil and Gas Committee was moving towards the heads of the political blocs in order to ensure that the aforementioned law is resolved and delivered to Parliament for legislation before the recess of the Council's last legislative term."
    He stated, "There is a stalemate regarding the oil and gas law, as the Kurds have obstructed the resolution of the law after the problems they raised regarding Article 140 and the disputed areas. In the end, the law will be delayed until a consensus is reached between the political parties regarding its passage." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:09 am