Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Starting the service of issuing electronic cards at gas stations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Starting the service of issuing electronic cards at gas stations Empty Starting the service of issuing electronic cards at gas stations

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Starting the service of issuing electronic cards at gas stations[/size]
    • Today 14:10

Information/Baghdad...
    On Tuesday, the Petroleum Products Distribution Company, in cooperation with Rafidain Bank, launched the service of issuing electronic payment cards immediately at gas stations.
    The company's general manager, Hussein Talib, said in a statement received by Al-Ma'louma, "The company, in cooperation with Al-Rafidain Bank and electronic payment companies, has begun setting up kiosks at gas stations, specifically Al-Mansour filling station in Baghdad, to issue cards for free to those wishing."
     He pointed out that "the required documents are limited to the national card and the residence card," calling on citizens to "issue cards and invest time for the purpose of obtaining electronic supplies."
     He pointed out that "the service will be introduced successively throughout the capital, Baghdad, and the provinces." Ended/25

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:16 am