Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal decided to send the drug law to the Presidency of Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal decided to send the drug law to the Presidency of Parliament Empty Parliamentary Legal decided to send the drug law to the Presidency of Parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jan 2024, 2:43 pm

Parliamentary Legal decided to send the drug law to the Presidency of Parliament
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday (January 30, 2024), the Parliamentary Legal Committee decided to send the Drug Law Amendment Law No. 50 of 2017 to the Presidency of Parliament to be included on the Council’s agenda for the second reading.
    The Council's Media Department said in a statement received by "Baghdad Today", "The Legal Committee held a meeting headed by Representative Rebwar Hadi and attended by its members, to discuss the law amending the Drug Law No. 50 of 2017."
    She added, "The meeting discussed the committee's report and the observations submitted regarding amending the drug law, in the presence of the Chairman of the Health and Environment Committee, Representative Majid Shankali, and the Chairman of the Narcotics and Psychotropic Substances Control Committee, Representative Adnan Al-Juhaishi," noting that "the committee decided to send the law to the Presidency of the Council to include it on the agenda." Works for second reading. 
    Earlier today, the Council’s media department confirmed that “Parliament held its session No. (4) of the fifth electoral session/third legislative year/first legislative term, headed by the Acting Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, after completing the report and discussion of the draft law amending the drug law No. 50) for the year 2017. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 9:22 pm