Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

I announce the start of the first phase of the program to regulate and restrict weapons in the hands

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

I announce the start of the first phase of the program to regulate and restrict weapons in the hands Empty I announce the start of the first phase of the program to regulate and restrict weapons in the hands

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Feb 2024, 4:11 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]I announce the start of the first phase of the program to regulate and restrict weapons in the hands of the state...[/size]

[size=45]Government media to “Al-Zawraa”: More than 4 million documents were circulated on the Ur electronic portal
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    02/05/2024
    Hussein Falih:
    The government media team announced an increase in the number of documents that were canceled on paper and replaced with electronic ones on the Ur electronic portal, confirming that they had been circulated. More than 4 million documents, indicating the start of the first phase of the program to organize and restrict weapons in the hands of the state.
    Government media spokesman Haider Majeed said in an interview: The number of electronic services provided by the Ur electronic portal reached 708 services, including 352 electronic and 356 paper, classified according to ministries, sectors and services, stressing that the number of those registered on the portal reached more than two million and 300 thousand citizens.
    He added: The portal contains 6,358 government websites for 68 institutions, through which services are provided (education, learning, justice, law, grievances, loans, funds, transportation, infrastructure, housing, nationality and personal status, youth and sports, culture, electricity, water). services, agriculture, irrigation, retirement, health, and the electronic inquiry system), indicating that the portal also contains the guidance service on the number (5599) to inquire about the services provided by the portal from eight in the morning until twelve at night.
    He pointed out that the number of documents that were invalidated on paper and replaced by electronic ones amounted to 4 million 203 thousand and 795 uploaded documents, noting that the number of main agencies activating the system of invalidating issuances reached 81 agencies, and they are as follows: (Ministries 23, Governorates 15, Governing bodies 8, unions 4, bodies 31) in addition to private banks, which amounted to 58.
    He continued: As for private sector services, there is a company registration service in the portal, and within the directives of the Prime Minister for partnership with the private sector, and the future plan of the National Data Center Department, indicating There is a plan to cooperate with the private sector and create electronic services.
    Regarding the program to regulate weapons and confine them to the state, Majeed explained that the campaign to regulate the possession of weapons by citizens coincided with government directives.
    He added that the electronic platform launched by the National Data Center Department, in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, in coordination with the Ministry of Interior, to regulate the possession of weapons by citizens, coincided with government directions to implement the government program and the first phase of the national policy to regulate weapons and confine them to the state (the stage of registering citizens’ weapons). ) and its possession.
    He stated that this came in accordance with the law and Cabinet Resolution (24045 of 2024), which includes the Ministry of Interior allocating one billion dinars to each police command in Baghdad and the governorates other than the governorates of the Kurdistan region, to begin purchasing weapons from citizens, in implementation of the program.
    It is noteworthy that the Council of Ministers had previously allocated one billion dinars to each governorate to purchase medium weapons from citizens.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:59 pm