Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Wasit: We have a file regarding fake pages, blackmailers, and document leakers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of Wasit: We have a file regarding fake pages, blackmailers, and document leakers Empty Governor of Wasit: We have a file regarding fake pages, blackmailers, and document leakers

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Mar 2024, 7:12 am

Governor of Wasit: We have a file regarding fake pages, blackmailers, and document leakers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Governor of Wasit, Muhammad Jamil Al-Mayahi, confirmed his intention to announce a complete file regarding fake pages and blackmailers.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Mayahi said in a statement received by Al-Eqtisad News, "He has a complete file of fake pages, fake blackmailers, and leakers of official documents. We will announce them soon so that they receive their just punishment."[/rtl]

[rtl]Earlier, the spokesman for the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Major General Yahya Rasoul, announced that officers involved in “blackmailing the security establishment via electronic pages under pseudonyms” had been referred to command and that investigations would continue with them, while he called on members of the military institutions “not to be drawn into actions far from the essence of their work and duties.” ".[/rtl]

Views 29
    Added 03/21/2024 - 1:45 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:57 pm