Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Oil in Al-Ahdab field... The facilities here are able to “catch” any associated gas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - The Minister of Oil in Al-Ahdab field... The facilities here are able to “catch” any associated gas  Empty The Minister of Oil in Al-Ahdab field... The facilities here are able to “catch” any associated gas

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Apr 2024, 5:09 am

The Minister of Oil in Al-Ahdab field... The facilities here are able to “catch” any associated gas that comes out and do not allow it to be burned

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Wasit
    Oil Minister Hayan Abdul Ghani confirmed today, Thursday (April 4, 2024), that the facilities in the Al-Ahdab field are able to “catch” any associated gas that comes out and do not allow it to be burned.
    Abdul-Ghani said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “after the Central Oil Company invested in Al-Ahdab field (an oil field located in the Al-Ahrar district, 27 km west of the city of Kut in Wasit Governorate), a large amount of gas was produced, and it is divided into gas.” Naturally, 20 megatons and is directed to the nearest power station, and cooking gas is 130 tons and is directed to local markets,” indicating that “the burners currently in the field are (formal) to maintain the continuity of the original flame,” stressing that “the gas is fully invested.”
    He added, “The gas extraction project in the field works in an integrated manner, as sulfur is also extracted, dried, and directed to power stations as well,” pointing out that “the company was able to increase oil production and thus extract gas from 41 thousand barrels per day to 58 thousand within a short period.” “The field facilities expand beyond the current production.”
    He continued: “The Ministry of Oil has an integrated plan to invest in associated gas, and all the gas that is currently being burned has been contracted to be invested for a period of 3 to 5 years, meaning that by 2027, gas burning will stop completely.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:17 pm