Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentarian: We are about to dissolve Parliament and we will witness early elections during the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentarian: We are about to dissolve Parliament and we will witness early elections during the  Empty Parliamentarian: We are about to dissolve Parliament and we will witness early elections during the

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Apr 2024, 4:45 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliamentarian: We are about to dissolve Parliament and we will witness early elections during the coming period[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Special Sumerian

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-04-05 | 17:07
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

Independent MP, Hussein Arab, expected a political storm to occur during the next stage, and while he indicated that the political process was approaching a “slaughter” stage, he sent a message to Al-Sudani.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Arabs said in his interview with the program (Balmukhtazil), broadcast by Al-Sumaria TV, that “my movements between political movements are not quick moves, but rather steps within the political atmosphere, and Parliament is the one that imposes on us the atmosphere of belonging or working as groups.”

He added, "The decision to choose the deputy speaker of parliament is in the hands of the coordinating framework due to the negotiations that took place after the withdrawal of the Sadrist movement, but he rejected my nomination for the position while maintaining his reasons, in addition to the political dealings and trust with Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, and therefore he was nominated."

The independent representative explained: “We did not belong to the framework as independents, and we remained in contact with the Sadrist movement, and we determined that we would go with any party on the condition that we be the largest bloc, and the goal was not to reach a conflict. It was more like voting and leaving, and we wanted partnership in the political decision, or what is better than that.” .

Arabs pointed out that "destabilizing the presence of independents and not giving them important positions is a deliberate process for the purpose of not strengthening them or having them have an impact within the joints of the Iraqi state, which will cause an increase in their seats and their masses."

He continued his speech, saying: "Whoever gave the name Al-Basas to the alliance, and from it most of those in political work started now, and it is also the fruit of their efforts. I do not regret my departure from the alliance nor its founding, and I am not upset about my fatigue for it."

He stated, “My departure from the coalition is not because of Al-Mandalawi, and he was not alone in making the decision, and most decisions are taken together, but this does not prevent me from being satisfied with some of them and what I told him about them, and we cannot change them because they are framework and for this reason they are agreed upon because of the number of voters.”

He added: "If I had gone back in time, I would have joined the tripartite alliance and approved the person of Mandalawi as first deputy speaker of Parliament because I support the idea of ​​a majority government, but they dealt with us in a non-political manner and had no real intention of partnership or us joining them."

He pointed out, "Al-Halbousi knew that some parties did not want to proceed with the political majority government, and one of the parties to the tripartite alliance did not want the alliance itself to continue forming a government."

Arabs affirmed: “We are about to dissolve Parliament during the coming period and we will witness early elections,” noting that “a storm in political action will occur due to the neglect of some partners, which will lead to a break in the political process, its fragmentation, and many withdrawals.”

The independent representative expected: “A state of blockage will occur, and some forces may join Mr. Al-Sadr,” noting that “a major disruption will occur after the multiple withdrawals that we will witness in the international arena.”

He continued, "The political process is about to collapse, according to what Mr. Al-Sadr described, which he was working to prevent."

He stated, "There are some interventions by some Shiite authorities, which led to calming the Iraqi situation, which had reached the point of fighting, and giving an opportunity for this. Everyone must not believe that he has won, and all things are heading to become more complicated."

Regarding Sudanese’s popularity, Arab explained, “Sudanese has now possessed a very strong popularity and it is not possible to ignore it, destroy it, or conspire against it, and he succeeded in giving many messages of reassurance, even in the file of Arab and international relations.”

Al-Sudani called for “accompanying the hawks, because 6 months before the elections something will happen that we cannot stop because everyone will seek to reduce it,” stressing “his support for Al-Sudani, but we have a role, which is to protect the political process.”

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:02 am