Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An oil expert explains the reasons for the decline in oil prices and confirms that the market is flo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An oil expert explains the reasons for the decline in oil prices and confirms that the market is flo Empty An oil expert explains the reasons for the decline in oil prices and confirms that the market is flo

Post by Rocky Sat 04 May 2024, 7:02 am

An oil expert explains the reasons for the decline in oil prices and confirms that the market is flooded with surpluses
    • Time: 05/04/2024 13:10:49

• Read: 676 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} Today, Saturday, oil expert Hamza Al-Jawahiri explained the reasons for the decline in oil prices, confirming that the market was flooded with surpluses.
    Al-Jawahiri told Al-Furat News Agency: “The reasons for the decline in oil prices are due to dumping in the markets by the American side as the largest oil producer in the world.” 
    He added: "Before that, America had to refill their strategic reserves, and after the process was completed, the market was flooded with surplus, noting that oil prices continued to decline over the course of two weeks."
    It is noteworthy that oil prices recorded their largest weekly loss in three months after US job growth was weaker than expected.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 6:19 am