Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government statistics on the number of lagging projects in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government statistics on the number of lagging projects in Iraq Empty Government statistics on the number of lagging projects in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 21 May 2024, 6:50 am

Government statistics on the number of lagging projects in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Ministry of Planning announced today, Tuesday, that there are thousands of projects under construction for the current year 2024. [/rtl]
    [rtl]Ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi said: “More than 6,500 projects are continuing under construction for the current year 2024,” confirming a significant decrease in the number of lagging projects, which had previously reached 1,400 projects.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "the projects included service projects, hospital projects, water and sanitation projects, and schools, which are a priority within the government program."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "there are new projects that will be included in the new budget for 2024."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Hindawi stated, “The Ministry of Planning began surveying poverty rates in the country in June 2023, and the survey will end at the end of June of the current year 2024.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The survey will last for a full year, and the results will be announced when the procedures are completed after June of this year." [/rtl]
    [rtl] Al-Hindawi had previously announced that the poverty rate in the country had decreased to 22 percent, at a time when the unemployment rate was recorded at 16 percent for the past year 2023.[/rtl]

Views 49
    Added 05/21/2024 - 1:41 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 1:35 am