Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security media: There was no human or material damage in targeting “Caterpillar” and “Cambridge” in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security media: There was no human or material damage in targeting “Caterpillar” and “Cambridge” in  Empty Security media: There was no human or material damage in targeting “Caterpillar” and “Cambridge” in

Post by Rocky Thu 30 May 2024, 5:07 am

Security media: There was no human or material damage in targeting “Caterpillar” and “Cambridge” in Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Security Media Cell announced that a sound bomb exploded in front of the Caterpillar Company in the Jadriya area at 1:20, followed by another sound bomb explosion at 1:30 in front of the Cambridge Institute on Palestine Street in the middle of a residential area in Baghdad, “without causing any human or human damage.” "Material".

In a statement received by Al-Eqtisad News, she considered that "such actions are a desperate attempt to harm Iraq's reputation, the tangible direction of reconstruction and serving citizens, as well as the status and sacrifices of our security forces."

She stressed that the security units, with their various titles and intelligence agencies, “will pursue and reach all who tamper with security and societal peace and transgress the law and public and private property.”

Preliminary information reported that the branch of the American company Caterpillar and the British Cambridge Institute in Baghdad were subjected to two separate attacks with explosive devices.

Views 95
    Added 05/30/2024 - 10:47 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:41 am