Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Targeting the American company Caterpillar and the British Cambridge Institute in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Targeting the American company Caterpillar and the British Cambridge Institute in Baghdad Empty Targeting the American company Caterpillar and the British Cambridge Institute in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 30 May 2024, 4:29 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Targeting the American company Caterpillar and the British Cambridge Institute in Baghdad[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    05-30-2024
    An Iraqi police source said, Thursday morning, that the branch of the American “Caterpillar” construction equipment company, and the British “Camberg” educational institute in the capital, Baghdad, were subjected to two separate attacks.[/size]
    [size=45]The source said that the Caterpillar branch in the Jadriya area in the center of the Iraqi capital was targeted with an audio device.[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that the British-American Cambridge Institute was targeted with a homemade device in the Palestine Street area, east of Baghdad.[/size]
    [size=45]According to the source, the two attacks did not cause significant human casualties other than material damage to the company and institute buildings.[/size]
    [size=45]These attacks come after unknown assailants targeted last Sunday evening two restaurants belonging to the first American “KFC” restaurant chain in the Palestine Street area and the other in the Karrada-62 area in the capital, Baghdad.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 6:23 am