Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Oil: The region’s violation prevented the approval of the oil and gas law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Oil: The region’s violation prevented the approval of the oil and gas law Empty Parliamentary Oil: The region’s violation prevented the approval of the oil and gas law

Post by Rocky Fri 31 May 2024, 4:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Oil: The region’s violation prevented the approval of the oil and gas law[/size]
    • Today 09:15

Information / Baghdad...
    The Parliamentary Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee confirmed that there were legal violations committed by the Kurdistan region that prevented the approval of the Oil and Gas Law.
    Committee member MP Kazem Al-Touki told Al-Maalomah, “The oil and gas law does not suffer from technical obstacles, but the main obstacle to its approval in the House of Representatives is the Kurdistan region.”
    He added, "The region has problems regarding some points related to the rate of deduction of amounts for each barrel of oil produced in Kurdistan, in addition to the fact that the regional government has had contracts since the 1990s with companies to extract oil in violation of the law."
    He stated that "the region violated the laws by contracting with companies to extract oil at high costs, unlike what is happening in other governorates, and these companies should be reconsidered in terms of contracts and financial costs for extracting oil." Ended 25 n

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:41 am