Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Service Council extends an invitation to master’s holders applying for appointment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Service Council extends an invitation to master’s holders applying for appointment Empty The Federal Service Council extends an invitation to master’s holders applying for appointment

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jun 2024, 4:08 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Federal Service Council extends an invitation to master’s holders applying for appointment[/size]

[size=45]The Federal Service Council extended an invitation to master’s degree holders applying for appointment.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement by the council stated, “The Federal Public Service Council set Monday, June 24, 2024, as a deadline for interviewing master’s holders applying on the electronic employment form, who were not able to attend for any reason on the date that each of them was notified of through his account on the application link.” Noting that “the interview will take place during official working hours.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “The above-mentioned date applies to those who are not traveling to the Holy Land. As for those applying for employment who are currently performing Hajj rituals, their interview date will be on Thursday, June 27, 2024, during official working hours.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out, “All interviews will be held at the Council’s headquarters (Baghdad - Al-Karkh - Al-Alawi - opposite the international station).”[/size]
    [size=45]He went on to say: “Those included in the interviews must bring identification documents (the unified national card, the civil status ID, or the passport, and a scanned copy of the university order or graduation document.”[/size]
    [size=45]The statement stressed that “failure to attend would expose the applicant to losing his opportunity to be appointed, so the Council calls on everyone who has not previously attended the interview to seize this opportunity and attend in accordance with the above.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 12:39 pm