Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic stresses the need to continue efforts to preserve public money and com

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic stresses the need to continue efforts to preserve public money and com Empty The President of the Republic stresses the need to continue efforts to preserve public money and com

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jun 2024, 6:35 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic stresses the need to continue efforts to preserve public money and combat corruption[/size]
    Iraq
    13:54 - 2024-06-24
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, June 24, 2024, the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, received at Al-Salam Palace in Baghdad, the head of the Financial Supervision Bureau, Dr. Ammar Subhi Khalaf.
    During the meeting, the work of the Financial Supervision Bureau was discussed, with the President of the Republic stressing the importance of the Bureau’s work in establishing concepts of integrity and transparency for the work of state institutions, noting the need to continue efforts to preserve public money and combat administrative and financial corruption.
    Mr. President pointed out that strengthening the concepts of integrity and anti-corruption helps support the country’s development process, enhances investment and supports the private sector, and provides equal opportunities for all, pointing to the importance of strengthening coordination between all regulatory bodies to achieve these goals.
    The President of the Republic also referred to the work of the Financial Supervision Bureau in monitoring the performance of state institutions, praising the efforts made by it to protect public money, reduce wasteful spending, and monitor the implementation of development projects in the country.
    For his part, Mr. Ammar Sobhi Khalaf appreciated the directives of His Excellency the President of the Republic, and reviewed the work progress of the Financial Supervision Bureau, the tasks assigned to it, and the plans drawn up to develop the work in the future to achieve the goals set for it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:42 am