Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal: Ambassadors' offensive statements allow the host country to expel them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal: Ambassadors' offensive statements allow the host country to expel them Empty Legal: Ambassadors' offensive statements allow the host country to expel them

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Jun 2024, 7:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Legal: Ambassadors' offensive statements allow the host country to expel them[/size]
    • Today 10:10

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
    Legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi confirmed on Tuesday that the offensive statements made by some ambassadors allow the host countries to expel them from their territories in accordance with international law.
    Al-Tamimi told Al-Maalouma, “The Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations of 1961, which was signed by 191 countries, including Iraq and the United States, is considered a binding agreement for all parties in accordance with Article 102 of the United Nations Charter, which required that agreements be deposited in the United Nations.”
    He added, "Article 9 of the Vienna Convention allows countries to refuse to accept unwanted ambassadors or those whom the host country does not allow to work in its territory according to two paragraphs. The first is if the person works in that country as an ambassador, consul, or employee at the embassy and has committed actions that deviate from the law." The law of the host country, or he performs actions that go beyond the limits of his work, so the host country declares him persona non grata and gives him a period of time to leave it.”
    He explained, "Among the reasons for which the host country has the right to expel ambassadors and workers in the diplomatic corps and consulates are statements that threaten peace within the host country, threaten national unity, sectarian statements, or statements that deviate from compliance with the rules of the diplomatic corps." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:38 pm