Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Presidency of the Kurdistan Region rejects the forced return of displaced Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Presidency of the Kurdistan Region rejects the forced return of displaced Iraqis Empty The Presidency of the Kurdistan Region rejects the forced return of displaced Iraqis

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jun 2024, 5:21 am

The Presidency of the Kurdistan Region rejects the forced return of displaced Iraqis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-06-26 04:23
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Presidency of the Kurdistan Region renewed, today, Wednesday, its position rejecting the forced return of displaced Iraqis in displacement camps in the region to their original areas of residence.
    "The displaced are guests of Kurdistan, and they came to the region in difficult circumstances. Kurdistan has opened its doors wide to them in light of an economic threat and a fierce terrorist attack along the region's borders," presidential spokesman Dilshad Shahab said in a press conference held today, attended by Shafaq News Agency correspondent.
    He added, "We had no interest in this displacement, and we did not knock on doors for the displaced to come to us. Rather, circumstances forced them to do so against their will." He added, "We want the situation to return to normal in the areas from which the displaced came."
    Shihab continued, saying, "We did not force anyone to come to Kurdistan, and we do not force anyone to return at the same time, and it is not logical for the Kurdistan Region to prevent the displaced from returning to their homes if they want to."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:38 pm