Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reports: large decline in revenues from oil Daash

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Reports: large decline in revenues from oil Daash Empty Reports: large decline in revenues from oil Daash

Post by wciappetta Thu 06 Nov 2014, 6:31 pm

Reports: large decline in revenues from oil Daash

Fri Nov 07 2014 00:33 | (Voice of Iraq) 

- Decreased the amount of money earned by the organization of the Islamic state from selling oil extracted from wells, which was dominated by Iraq and Syria as a result of air raids, the international coalition operations, according to German intelligence sources.

She German media reports to a decline in the amounts received by the organization of the Islamic state from the sale of oil operations. Based newspaper provided Doatchetsightong and Amaata WDR and German NDR in their information to the reliable analysis of German foreign intelligence BND refers to a decline in production and the quantities of oil that Abaha organization Daash, after the targeting of air strikes international coalition led by the United States to refineries and wells controlled by the organization.

As it back by What came in media reports to the lack of technicians and workers can manage oil fields, installations and equipment, which was dominated by the organization in Syria and Iraq. According to German intelligence estimates that imports of oil Daash less than one hundred million dollars annually.

At the end of the month of October / October last Washington indicated that air strikes on oil refineries and controlled by a Daash fields have been reduced to half its production and sales exceeding one million dollars a day after it had been two million before the start of the raids by the US Department of Finance estimates. But even though it is considered by observers of the "Islamic state" of the richest organizations "terrorist" in the world. A.j / A.b (AFP, DPA)

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:46 pm