Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security reports that "a large number" of Americans in Iraq were wounded in Corona

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security reports that "a large number" of Americans in Iraq were wounded in Corona Empty Parliamentary Security reports that "a large number" of Americans in Iraq were wounded in Corona

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Mar 2020, 3:00 am

Parliamentary Security reports that "a large number" of Americans in Iraq were wounded in Corona

10:05 - 25/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee revealed, on Wednesday, reports that a large number of US [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] infected with the Corona virus, warning of high rates of HIV infection as a result of the movement [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    "All reports indicate that a large number of American soldiers have been infected with the Corona virus," member of the committee Badr Al-Ziyadi said, warning of "high rates of coronavirus infection due to the movement of American forces."
    Al-Ziyadi added, “There are fears of an outbreak of the Corona epidemic in the western regions as a result of the infection of Corona virus by American soldiers.”
    In a related context, Al-Zayadi, who is a leader in the Allied Coalition, called on the Iraqi government to "intervene to put an end to the continued flight of American airspace within Iraqi airspace," noting that "the Americans' continued occupation of Iraqi airspace is dangerous at the moment." Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:46 pm